Thursday, December 9, 2010

Day Quatro of Research

I didn't feel as productive today as I was the past 3 days. First off, I had to track down the books I found to gather facts from, since I needed to present notes and 4 sources to Ms. Long for a grade. Secondly, I still had no idea what my picture was about. Every time I typed something into the keyword box on Bing, all it came up with was a short biography on Evita--not what was actually happening in the picture. If I had to relive this day, I would have finished my notes in homeroom and started working on the actual paper. As far as productivity, I could have either started the paper already, or finished my notes. Apparently I chose the latter. I feel just the slightest bit behind in terms of getting this done and done correctly in a timely manner; just gotta keep on pluggin' away. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment