Friday, December 10, 2010

♫ Fiiiive, Blog Entries! Four Sources, Three Works Cited, Two Websites; And A Giant Paper To Turn In By Friday! ♪(to the tune of 12 days of Christmas)

टुडे I worked on my bibliography for my paper (duh). Then I started writing my rough draft on Microsoft Word; starting a paper always stumps me. I mean, a graphic organizer helps, but in order to get the ideas and words flowing, you have to have a thinking cap. I don't have one of those. I have thinking food. Another word for it would be candy. If I could have used my class time on a special "do-over" day, I would've started the first 2 paragraphs, and save the bibliography-making for last. I am very pleased to report that I hunted everything down to get the proper citation format; I wrote it down with the guide of Ms. Long's How to Create a Works Cited Page/Bibliography Reference Sheet. I used Easy Bib, but only after I had written the correct citation in my notes. THANK YOU, EASY BIB!!!

The plan for tomorrow: finish my first page in my research paper. Honestly, I am much better at Creative Writing than anything; it's my own plot, I'm hardly limited in terms of format and guidelines, and I don't have to sound very formal. Also, it gives me the excuse to eat a lot more thinking food! In the meantime, it is time to move on to my paper. This is my closing blog entry for this assignment; I may use this blog for another assignment in the future, but my clairvoyance is telling me probably not. So long, blog!

2 comments:

  1. This is such a cool blog!! Writing a blog about the paper you're writing is such a great idea!!! The topic of the paper is great too!!
    Your new follower,
    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a cool blog!!!! It is cool how you did your title as the 12 days of Christmas!! I am now a new follower!!!

    ReplyDelete